Thursday, 27 March 2014

Sunshine

There are times in life when you feel blue..
BUT it can be turner around - I find it's the little things in life that can pick you up this happens.  So I thought I would share with you 10 of mine (in no particular order of importance I hasten to add).

1.)   The white feather that I found and swear it was left for me by mum :)
2.)  The "Bravery" giving key given to my by Tasha (also has my lucky number on the reverse side).
3.)  Rainbows, cos they are just so pretty.

4.)  My new tablets - that make me sleep.

5.)  My family - they are super "special"!
6.) Our dawgs, Taylor, Skyla-Minx and Loki
7.) Cadburys chocolates (any kind)

8.)  A nice glass of wine - cheers!


9.) Reading one of my Terry Pratchett books (and admiring the collection as it grows).

10.) Snuggling under a Slanket

x~X~x