Saturday, 28 June 2014

Faced the Fear

After my previous post about procrastination and holding back from putting pen to paper I am thrilled to say I have finally managed to get over that hump and start to write.  Going away to our haven on the coast made a huge difference.  Not being able to distract myself on the computer due to limited wifi and being in a beautifully tranquil environment also helped.

The view from my writing desk
Finally putting pen to paper
I have started and since this photograph added many more pages, thank you for this journal Tasha
I think this project will take a lot longer than I initially thought, first I am literally spewing thoughts onto paper, then I will need to go through them and organise them into some kind of order before weaving them into my story which is part truth part fiction.  I fear there will be many drafts before I am satisfied with the end result, but if a job is worth doing it's worth doing well!
x~X~x