My last blog was a little on the dark side due to my current low mood and sleep deprivation ~ I don't like lingering on the dark and serious. SO, I have decided to give myself a shake and remember those things that I am grateful for in my life, to remember that I know who I really am and must keep that in mind when the demons visit.
So, what are my reasons to be grateful? In no particular order...
- I have a great, all be it slightly off centre, family.
- I still have my own teeth.
- I have good skin.
- If I fall down I can bounce back up, I am learning, finally, to love the person I am physically and moving away from constantly criticizing and pulling myself apart.
- I have my complete Terry Pratchett book collection (I have acquired more books since this photograph was taken)
- I have use of all of my senses.
- We have enough money to live and keep the roof over our heads.
- Being able to go to our caravan in Filey and sitting on the beach, watching the waves no matter what the season
- Good friends.
- The internet
- My husband
- My 4 year old i-phone 4
I think this is a great exercise, whenever you feel life isn't doing you any favours to look hard and see how much you truly have to be grateful for.
I tag the following 5 bloggers to share with us what they are grateful for too, please share your link to this blog via the comments box when it is published so I can see it too and then tag 5 more bloggers to carry this on :~
my daughter Keisha
my friend Kirsty
my friend Barry
I'd also like to tag Tasha, however I know how poorly you are right now so no pressure! :)